Monday, February 8, 2010

Use Different Film In Polaroid Impulse

CONFESSIONS Unavowable

abandoned this blog tired of doing nothing but blogging on the occasion or not, do not bathe my Kimcito, not to make delicious dishes my mother when I was visiting, not to see sunlight more than a glancing blow, and as I said once the old Ansar and the time-Iker Millennium "why not?" wandering from blog to blog, like the Viennese Prater, giving and receiving congratulations and thanks to all rag.
Well, that's it. If someone makes a comment, be grateful greatly, but, folks, I have much to study. As to visiteo also ended. I go into silence where Pete, unless I truly feel like saying something.

I reinstalled the text because the poet Mondejar told me was "a little sad" when he saw that there were only pictures. And that it does not. Never do anything that would grieve a poet.

also because I wrote Bel and because my friend wanted the poem Merche Zavolakis, Greco-Albanian author about which I speak.

0 comments:

Post a Comment